Becoming and staying relevant in the online world might be the hardest thing a prospective new company faces nowadays. Your competition already has its own users, clients, and customers, as well as its own marketing campaigns – and you have none of that. All you’re left with is a great idea, a desire to succeed and willingness not to quit until you’ve reached triumph, which can be quite enough. You have to be active in the online world and connect with potential clients every single day – and once you do that, you have to try to go a step further. So, how can you boost your online appearance, starting today?
- Social media
- The reason why lots of companies use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media platforms is quite simple yet quite understandable as well – it’s free and it’s effective! In this day and age, your company simply doesn’t exist if it’s not present on social media. These are the best way not only to present what you do, but also to build a community around your brand and attract new potential clients from all parts of the world. Social media marketing is equally effective on a smaller and larger scale and it works especially well in small communities and local markets.
- Another one of its great features is an option to post high-definition photos and videos that are an amazing way to advertise your business. Keep in mind that this method is much cheaper than any other marketing technique out there. Finally, social media allows you to show your responsiveness and readiness to make and preserve a one-on-one relationship with your clients and this personal touch is what means the most to them.
- Special treatment
- Speaking of personal touch, what’s more personal than giving your clients and customers presents on a regular basis? Granting your visitors coupons and gift certificates is great, but doing so day after day and making the offer even more attractive after each deal is an even better way to become popular. Nevertheless, you can’t do that without paying attention to who you’re targeting and why.
- There are several types of discounts you might consider including in your offer – most people value free gifts and free shipping the most, but won’t say no to percentage based discounts and dollar value discounts neither – so you can offer different things to different kinds of customers. You just need to make absolutely sure that the offer you’re making is relevant and interesting to your customer is interested in. Proper retargeting offers might be the best way to go since they’re aiming towards people who have already made a purchase on your website and are thinking about doing it again.
- Appealing website
- Remember the days when websites used to be so simple that the appearance of Flash technology made a revolution in the online world? Well, these days are far behind us and anyone can create an eye-catching website in a matter of minutes – literally! This approach, however, is quite all right when it comes to your personal website, but a web presentation of your company requires a bit more time and planning.
- Millions of corporate websites around the world look the same, which is why a unique website is an easiest and most effective way to separate yourself from the herd. Make it simple, minimalistic, clean and easy-to-navigate and you’ll instantly beat a great deal of your competition. In case you’re using WordPress, you can boost your website’s quality on your own and thus make a giant step towards more recognition on the web.
- Adequate design
- Unfortunately, no matter how amazing and appealing your website is, it still won’t be good enough until it’s responsive and mobile-friendly. A lack of these attributes this doesn’t make it completely worthless, but it just won’t realize all of its potentials. The fact is that more and more people use mobile devices instead of their computers in order to access their favorite websites on the go, and, since last year, we’ve started using mobile devices more often than desktops. And with so many people relying on their cell phones and tablets, limiting your website exclusively to computers will definitely be the biggest mistakes you’ll be making this year.
- Instead, start exploring ways to make your website more mobile-friendly. If you already have a good online presentation, making it fit mobile devices shouldn’t be too hard. Achieving a fully responsive design might take some time, but it will surely pay off quite quickly.
- Other ideas
Some of the other tactics you could use to boost your online appearance are hiring an SEO expert, producing new, interesting and original content as often as possible, getting into eCommerce and starting a blog that will show your clients the variety of subjects and topics your company’s offer can cover.
About The Author
My name is Alex Williams, born and raised in beautiful Sydney. I am a journalism graduate, and a rookie blogger trying to find my luck. Blogs are the perfect opportunity for presenting yourself to wider audience, getting the chance to showcase my expertise and receiving recognition. I am a regular contributor at Bizz Mark.
This post was written by Admin